Why replace your concrete when you can
repair and save money!
Industry Leading Experts in concrete lifting & leveling
and Deep Foamjection
In many areas throughout OR & WA, homeowners can find themselves living on unstable ground – literally! Caused by loose or eroded soil, you may have already noticed signs of concrete settlement. No matter how much you may want it to, this problem won’t go away if you ignore it. Concrete settlement issues only worsen over time and can create all kinds of headaches for homeowners. Whether you’re dealing with cracks in your driveway, tripping hazards on your walkway, or other property issues, we have the right solution for you.
Why Choose Concrete Solution Systems?
- Experienced staff– Our fully trained staff bring years of construction and restoration experience to each job they handle.
- Fast and professional installation – Most repair jobs only take one day to complete and are significantly less disruptive than other methods.
- Property restored – Concrete can be walked on minutes after installation.
- Emergency response – We’re available around the clock to assist with your emergency repair issue
- Free Estimate – We offer thorough, free inspections and estimates.
The Polyurethane Solution
Polyurethane is high-density polyurethane that stabilizes and levels concrete floors and foundations. Polyurethane not only offers a permanent solution to sinking and settling concrete problems, but its effects can be seen and felt immediately. In fact, you’re able to walk on the concrete just 15 minutes after application! The minimally disruptive installation process also takes only a single day to complete.
Concrete Solution Systems proudly offers an alternative approach to concrete mud jacking using a quicker, less destructive approach called Polyurethane. Let us show you why we choose to work with Polyurethane as a mud jacking alternative. Click to see before and after photos of some of our work.
We can fix your sinking or settling concrete issue
If you’ve noticed sinking or settling concrete on your property, contact the professionals at Concrete Solution Systems. Our certified and experienced team is certified and experienced will determine the best repair for your individual needs, and there’s no charge for an initial inspection! We work with homeowners in Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Beaverton, Olympia, Hillsboro, Bend, Gresham, Corvallis, Tacoma, and the surrounding area.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.